Delightful and spacious 2 bedroom, first floor self-contained apartment situated in an enviable location enjoying superb southerly sea views across the English Channel. The accommodation is of a very high standard with original Victorian character retained and benefits from spacious rooms with 10 ft high ceilings. The spacious lounge has a large sash bay window enjoying outstanding sea views as does the master bedroom at the front. There is a quality fitted kitchen with dining area, which along with the second bedroom, enjoys beautiful views over National Trust owned St Boniface Down - making this apartment the ideal choice for couples and families alike.
Situated within easy walking distance to the centre of Ventnor. This Victorian seaside town offers character buildings, lovely sandy or fine shingle beaches, an esplanade, a main shopping street, parks and gardens, various museums and the Winter Gardens theatre. The renowned Blakes Fishery at the marina sells the daily catch of fresh fish and seafood; boat trips are also available from here.
There are a number of great restaurants in Ventnor.
Located on the southern side of the island, sheltered by St. Boniface downs Ventnor benefits from its own micro climate, the well known Botanical gardens are a haven for a variety of flora and fauna, many species of which are only found in Mediterranean countries.
From the esplanade you can take the level walk, along the sea wall to Bonchurch, or walk along the cliff path towards Steephill Cove, a beautiful sheltered bay only accessed by foot.
Entertainment, sport and leisure are varied and include Cricket ground, golf courses, Pitch & Putt courses, tennis courts and a variety of children’s playgrounds.
- Steps to private entrance. Hallway with stairs to apartment 3
- Lounge - Beautiful spacious room with feature fireplace and large bay window with outstanding sea views. Two large leather 3 seater sofas.
- Kitchen/Dining area - Large spacious room, well fitted with quality range of floor & wall units and integral appliances.
- Dining area with table & 4 chairs.
- Bedroom with King size bed, wardrobe & chest of drawers. Enjoys sea views.
- Bedroom with King size bed, wardrobe & chest of drawers. Enjoys views over St. Boniface Down.
- Bathroom - Comprising of C P Hart design bath, with fixed shower over, WHB, WC & heated towel rail.
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional parking on the road outside of the property.
- Gas central heating
- Electric stainless steel oven/ Gas hob.
- Integral fridge & Integral freezer
- Integral washing machine & Dryer
- Flatscreen TV with Freeview & DVD.
- Flat screen TV in bedroom
- CD player
- Mamas & Papas cot/cot bed (available on request)
- Duvet & pillows on all beds, white linen and towels supplied. Please bring your own beach towels.
Short Breaks available - Please Enquire
Get Directions to here
Postcode for Sat Nav