Hope Cottage offers spacious accommodation over three floors. The ground floor has a play room/study, fabulous big hallway with plenty of hanging space, newly fitted kitchen/dining room with bifold doors out to the decked area and garden, a utility room and a cloakroom. You can also enjoy a large drawing room with an open fire place for the winter and double doors leading out to the garden and decked area for the summer.
The Bedrooms are over the top two floors, offering a bright and comfortable double bedroom to the front, a twin room and the Master en suite Bedroom overlooking the garden. There is a further family bathroom with a bath with shower. On the top floor there are two comfortable twin bedrooms with their own bathroom.
The house is surrounded by its own garden with a gated entrance and plenty of parking to the front. To the rear is a huge lawned garden with a decking area outside the kitchen and Drawing room with outside table and chairs. You will also find two outdoor showers for the convenience of washing sand off before entering the house.
Hope Cottage is the perfect place for friends and family to get together and enjoy a holiday, in a family home, here on the Isle of Wight.
At the end of the garden is a Pavilion which can be booked at an additional charge and is ideal for teenagers with bunk bed, shower room, electric heating, sofa, chair, tv, bean bag, ping pong table and football table game. Additional charge from £350 to £500 per week.
Dates need to be checked with the Landlord before confirmation can be made. Please await this confirmation before making any further travel arrangements. Discounted ferry tickets are available on request from our office. 30% of the rent is payable at the booking stage. The remainder will be due 6 weeks before your holiday. Linen and Towels are provided, please bring your own beach towels.
15% discounts for smaller parties up to 6 persons (off peak)
- Enter Hope Cottage in to large hallway with staircase in front, desk, ample hanging space, wooden bench and door to play room.
- Play Room/Study : Sofa, Coffee table, book cases, open fire place. Through Hallway : Utility Room : Sink, Washing Machine, Dryer, drying rail, cupboard. Cloak Room : WC, WHB
- Stunning newly fitted Kitchen/Dining Room with bifold doors leading out to a decked area and garden. Dining table and chairs seating up to twelve. Range cooker and plate warmer, Double Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher and a good range of storage units and worktops
- Drawing Room : Fabulous large room with 2 sets of glass double doors opening to the garden and deck area. Sofas, coffee table, antique furniture, open fire place.
- First Floor Landing: Bedroom 1: Bright double bedroom, dressing table, built in wardrobes, Chest of drawers, side tables and lamps.Family Bathroom: Bath with hand held shower and shower over, WHB and WC. Bedroom 2 : twin beds, storage under.
- Master Bedroom : Super king size bed, dressing table, built in wardrobes, book shelves, side table and lamps, window seat. En suite bathroom : Double WHB, WC and panelled bath separate shower.
- Back along hall to staircase upstairs to : Bedroom 4 : Twin bedroom with side tables, lamps, chest of drawers, velux window. Bathroom : Bath, WHB, WC.
- Bedroom 5 : Twin bedroom with side tables, lamps, chest of drawers, velux window.
- Outside : Gated driveway with ample parking to the front of the house and large lawned garden to the rear plus decked patio and two outdoor showers
- Pavillian can be booked at an additional charge is ideal for teenagers with bunk bed, shower room, electric heating, sofa, chair, tv, bean bag, ping pong table and football table game. Additional charge from £350 to £500 per week.
- 2 Double bedrooms one with en-suite
- 3 Twin bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Range cooker with plate warmer
- Integrated Double Fridge and Freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Microwave, Kettle and Toaster
- Washing Machine/Dryer in Utility Room
- CD player and music centre/
- 3 x Television/DVD/freeview/WiFi/VHS/Sky
- High Chair
- Outside : Garden furniture and parasol
- Two outdoor showers
- Gas BBQ,
- No Smoking please
- Well behaved pets considered £35 per pet per week. (maximum 1)
- Parasol to be put away after usage please
Get Directions to here
Postcode for Sat Nav